|Stream diversions, flood control, hazardous waste containment, dams, prevention of levee overtopping, silt barriers and temporary water storage are just a few applications of Aqua Dam®, a revolutionary system of controlling water with water presented by the Layfield Group.
Not only Aqua Dam® is easy to use, it delivers impressive results at a fraction of the cost of earthen dams, sandbags or sheet piling. Aqua Dam® is lightweight, easy to transport, and can be reused over and over again. Some of the more common uses of Aqua Dam® include:
- Stream crossings during pipeline installation.
- Easy, rapidly deployed flood water control.
- Water containment during repairs to bridges, diffusers, and sewage systems.
- Construction and repairs to seawalls and groins.
- Temporary containment or repair of pond liners.
- Silt containment and sediment collection.
- Erosion control through diversion or containment.
- Temporary footbridge through environmentally sensitive areas.
- Water storage for stock, wildlife, fire protection, or other agricultural uses.
Faced with temporary water control challenges? Consider Aqua Dam®. It's an innovative concept that saves valuable time and labor and best of all, it's ecologically safe. To find out more about Aqua Dam® please visit Layfield Environmental Systems website.